ALL-ON-4 / ALL-ON-6
In case of a toothless jaw, or a “bad dentition” of which teeth have been deteriorated, a certain number of dental implants, which are titanium posts replacing teeth root, will be placed into the jawbone to support the new prosthetic teeth.
A whole jaw of missing teeth will be restored with the technique called “implant full mouth rehabilitation”, or All-on-X, which requires only 4 to 6 implants to support a fixed set of 10-12 teeth. These new teeth will guarantee both chewing function and esthetic. This is the state-of-the-art technique to restore missing teeth applied at Worldwide Hospital.Đăng ký
WHO ARE SUITABLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
In general, the All-on-4 / All-on-6 technique will be applied (but not restricted) to patients:
- Who have lost all or almost all of the teeth
- Who have the remaining teeth in disease (tooth decay, periodontitis…) with bad prognosis in retaining them.
- Who are in stable health condition for implant placement surgery.
- Who have adequate bone or are able to receive bone graft to support 4 to 6 implants
THE ALL-ON-X PROCEDURE AND TIMEFRAME AT WORLDWIDE HOSPITAL
The treatment is divided into two main steps. The first step consists of implant placement surgery and delivery of temporary teeth. The second step is the fabrication of the final implant prosthesis.
BENEFITS WITH ALL-ON-4 / ALL-ON-6 TREATMENT AT WORLDWIDE HOSPITAL
With state-of-the-art techniques in combination with skills of experienced doctors, All-on-4 / All-on-6 treatments at Worldwide Hospital will provide you with:
- A fixed set of teeth (temporary) delivered 1-3 days after the surgery. Immediate function.
- Implant positions are secured with 3D printed surgical guide, ensuring precision.
- A lab-in-house with quick and accurate teeth fabrication (and modification).
- A 10 years to lifetime warranty for implant (depending on the choosen implant brand) at Worldwide Hospital.
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- Thousands of succeeded cases of All-on-X. Success rate is maintained at 99 percent.
- Sterilization systems ensuring asepsis in every procedure.
- High quality dental implant systems which are available worldwide.
- Up to lifetime warranty policies.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PATIENT
This lady in her 60s has got two sets of teeth (top and bottom) restored with the All-on-4 technique (4 implants in the top and another 4 in the bottom) – the temporary teeth were delivered 72 hours after the surgery. (Y.S case)