NGUYEN THANH VU, D.D.S
- License #: 052616/HCM-CCHN
- Specialization: Oral surgery, General dentistry
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Bachelor degree in Dentomaxillofacial from Ho Chi Minh city Medical and Pharmaceutical University.
- Dental implant training at Ho Chi Minh city Dentomaxillofacial hospital
- Veneer training from ICDE (International Center for Dental Education)
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) training from American Heart Association
Language: Vietnamese, English
Dr. Vu Nguyen received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy at HCMC, where he also continued his training and earned a Master of Science (MS) degree and a Certificate in Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Vu has also been actively involved in continuing education programs since graduation, predominantly in the area of implant dentistry. Dr. Vu has also completed courses in occlusion and periodontal therapy.
His practice focuses on Dental Implant and Periodontology and expanding his knowledge in multi-disciplinary treatment to better provide for all of his patients’ needs. Dr. Vu understands that dental fear is common so he has developed an amazing skill to distract his patients in order to give them pain-free injections. He is interested in building a relationship with his patients so that they feel comfortable during their dental visits.
For the past several years, Dr. Vu has been working as a volunteer dentist on weekends at a Catholic charity clinic for the poverty-stricken community. With him, giving back through dental volunteer work not only benefits patients in need but is also personally fulfilling.
Dr. Vu is also an active member of the International Team for Implantology Section Vietnam (ITI) presenting digital implantology lectures during their scientific meetings.