Thinking about dental holiday? Vietnam is a popular place for dental tourism. In fact, Americans make up the largest proportion of international patients traveling to Vietnam for dental treatment.
There are plenty of reasons for considering visiting Vietnam for your dental treatment. One of the most important reasons is because in Vietnam, you can enjoy significant savings compared to many other popular destinations for international dentistry like Thailand or Malaysia. Dental clinics in these countries are often equipped with modern technology and offer first-class services at very affordable prices.
With Worldwide Hospital services you will have a perfect experience not only in our FIRST CLASS DENTISTRY but also a great vacation in Ho Chi Minh City. For your reference we made below a short video about the steps for your dental holiday, at Worldwide Hospital:
1. INQUIRIES ABOUT THE DENTAL TREATMENT
For inquiries, please contact Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone : (+84) 28 3925 7526 – +84 8 3925 7527 – +84 8 3925 7528 during our working hours
Monday to Saturday: 8:30am to 6:30pm, Sunday: 9:00am to 12:00pm. Vietnam time
To help us identify the best treatments for you, please provide us with the following:
- Dental record
- Digital panoramic X-rays (OPG)
- CT X-rays
If you don’t have any of the above information, please describe in details your teeth, issues, health conditions, etc.
Please also let us know if you need hotel reservations, plane ticket, airport pickup, travel information or booking.
2. ESTIMATING TREATMENT PLAN
- After studying your information, we will give you the estimated cost and treatment period. We can also provide cost related to airfare, hotel, tourism if inquired.
- We will provide you a schedule with specific outline procedure for each day you are in Ho Chi Minh City. Treatment period is generally between 4 days to 2 weeks (specifically for implants you will need to wait for the implant to heal, which will take 3-6 months before the abutment & crown placement). Procedures and check-ups are generally done within the first few days, then you will have free time for traveling. Finally, come back to our dental center at least 2 days before you leave Ho Chi Minh City for your final check up.
- You can see more information about tourism in Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh city here.
3. WELCOME TO HO CHI MINH CITY – FREE TRANSPORTATION – THE BEGINING OF YOUR DENTAL HOLIDAY
Send us your flight information (flight date, airline, flight number, arrival and departure times at Tan Son Nhat airport). Our staff will pick you up at the airport and drop you off at your hotel (for the first appointment only).
4. DENTAL HOLIDAY TREATMENT AT OUR CENTER
At the first appointment:
- We will perform screening and take the necessary X-rays of your teeth such as:
– Panoramic X-rays: for crowns or general dental work
– CT cone beam X-rays: for implant placement, extraction or root canal treatment.
After studying your X-rays, our doctors will create treatment plans for your dental work and discuss your best options. You will be provided with the exact cost of your dental work. You have 2 payment options as follows:
– One time payment: 100% total cost once a final treatment plan is agreed upon.
– Two-time payment: 70% of total cost once final treatment plan is agreed upon and the remaining 30% before implant placement or crown/bridge placement.*
* Patients who wish to apply for a payment plan are required to provide copies of proof of identity (eg: National Identity Card or Passport).
Then, we will follow with the dental treatment plan which you agreed to.
5. AFTER THE TREATMENT
- Our doctor will advise you on your dental care, including how to keep your beautiful and healthy smile after the treatment.
- We are willing to provide the documents , X-rays, photographs of the treatment if you need.
- Keep in touch with us , we are looking forward to your update status after treatment.
Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center is honored to receive the appreciation and praise of customers. Many thanks for taking the time to write the reviews about us on our website or the travel dental blog or Whatclinic.com.
We would like to express our deep gratitude to the customers who introduce new customers to our dental center. THANK YOU SO MUCH, WE APPRECIATE IT.
Dentistry in Vietnam is set up to ensure patients receive high-quality services while not emptying their bank account. Easy accessibility, inviting climate and affordable cost are some of the factors that have made Vietnam a popular dental holiday location for both short-term and long-term patients. So do not hesitate to contact us:
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION HERE
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION HERE
All the best to you.