A dental implant is a cylindrical post, usually made of titanium, that is placed in the jawbone so that it can fuse with your natural bone and become a strong and sturdy foundation for replacement teeth. Implants can be used to replace an individual tooth or for an implant-supported bridge or denture containing multiple teeth.
Your teeth, like your fingerprints, are unique — no one else’s are the same as yours. Many options exist to replace missing teeth, but only one — dental implants — can provide the feel, function and appearance of natural teeth.
WHY DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Dental implants allow you to confidently eat, smile, laugh, talk, play and enjoy life without worrying about your teeth.
- Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth.
- Built to last.
- Retain your natural face shape and smile.
- Keep teeth in place — silently.
- Protect healthy bone.
- Protect your healthy teeth.
- Speak easily.
- Eat your favorite foods!
- Keep your teeth in your mouth — not in a cup.
- More predictable than other repair and restoration methods.
Strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth. Dental implants are a long-term solution that can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for. Taste and enjoy the foods you love without hesitation. Dental implants allow you to keep your teeth where they belong — in your mouth.
WHO NEEDS DENTAL IMPLANTS IN VIETNAM?
Dental implant patients are adults of all ages. Implants may be the right choice for anyone missing one, multiple, or even all of their teeth due to injury, defects, disease or decay. They can even be an option for adolescents once the jaw stops growing, typically around 16 for girls and 18 for boys. Come see Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center in Vietnam.
ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Take our dental implant self test:
- Do you have one or more missing teeth?
- Do you have a bridge that needs to be replaced?
- Do your dentures affect your quality of life by slipping, clicking or keeping you from eating what you want?
- Do you have bite problems or pain because of a missing tooth?
- Do you want a treatment option for missing teeth that provides a more permanent, long-term solution?
If you answer “yes” to one or more of these questions, dental implants may be an option for you.